Wednesday 16 April 2014

So as I was saying

, whatever that was.......

Does God like Caramel as much as I do? I'm writing to him via his PA, Rev Keef, to find out.

Meanwhile,  after decomposing in the winter, I am now composing poems again, composting in the garden,  and generally combobulating.

It's good to be alive! It's good not to be applying for jobs, as my job is not to have one. The Govmint told me so and generously said that I can do without Benefit after twenty seven years as I'm not fit for work. Yes, that's what they said. Because We're All In It Together.

I use the Food Bank of home. I get by. God provides. I was able to buy cigars for the first time in many months.

I feed my mind. It was very wasted. My Kindle app brings me much pleasure, except when I have to read very poor Theology because my pal asks me to.

I have loved reading The Eagle of Spinalonga, Jane Austen, Robert Harris, Brennan Manning, Dan Edwards, George Herbert, John Donne, Pru Phillipson.

Poetry has flowed this, that and the other way out of me.

I am inspired by Keef.  Well, is that really the right word?

I have preached, prayed, celebrated the Holy Mysteries, Glided at Durham Cathedral and Trained for Cursillo.

I shall stop now, because I can tell that Keef is going to Kanonise me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment